- The experience of Art is a human right.
- Music is essential to our quality of life.
- Bach’s creativity and life epitomize ideals of artistic virtuosity, the
primacy of education, and humanitarianism within changing worlds.
Every Arts Organization must…
- educate present and future generations.
- uphold the highest aesthetic standards.
- enlighten its own and greater audiences.
- relate to the community and culture in which it thrives.
- inspire the intellects of its patrons.
- serve as a compelling model for other cultural organizations.
Arts Patrons want…
- to have meaningful, memorable, and valuable experiences.
- to be empowered, knowledgeable, and informed consumers.
- to be involved as integral participants, not just observers.
The American Bach Soloists…
- promote artistic excellence.
- sustain the musical heritage of historical cultures.
- value and respect the diversity of our patrons and sponsors.
- treasure the gifted instrumentalists and singers that we present.
- support young and emerging talent.
- believe in the efforts of all who endeavor to preserve history, celebrate culture, and ensure the accessibility of the Arts.